THE OVERTON LAW FIRM has extensive experience in probate litigation, including will contests, trust disputes and fiduciary liability litigation.
We represent clients in numerous types of disputes among heirs, beneficiaries, and fiduciaries of trusts and estates. Examples of types of cases include:
· Challenges to the validity of wills, based on lack of testamentary capacity or undue influence
· Alleged misuse of trust funds or misappropriation of trust assets
· Accountings by fiduciaries
· Constructive and resulting trusts
· Allegations that a fiduciary has breached fiduciary duties to beneficiaries
· Creditor’s claims
These cases are complex and stressful for the parties. We strive to find creative and cost-effective solutions to difficult problems.
If you have a question about a dispute involving an estate we can help. Contact THE OVERTON LAW FIRM to consult with an experienced estate trial attorney.